Friday, May 9, 2008

Dear Soldier,

I don't know you, i've never seen your face. I've never laughed with you, cried with you; I've never even met you.
But I want to thank you for being stronger than I ever could.
You individuals put your lives on the line for me and every other citizen in this country everyday. I don't support the War you currently face, I wish I could bring you back home where you belong, but the pursuit you have, the courageous pursuit of protecting me and my family, is something I appreciate in a way I cannot verbalize, or write out for that matter.
So please remember soldier, though we do not support the war, we, the citizens of America, support you. We are behind you and love you in ways you will never understand.
Please remember our love, that's all I ask, because that's all we have to give.
Peace & Love

No comments: